Sunday, August 28, 2016

Slack again!  Not much to show for Fri.  Susan's cleaning/organizing spree continued except for a long lunch meeting with a friend.  I had a QB board meeting at noon, and later I made the weekly grocery store run.  Grilled burgers Fri. night.  We called it a night early rather than watching movies.

Sat. was my walking day, so I got up early and met my group at a new place.  One regular was here for his last Sat. before moving to AZ for a nutritionist/medical school, and a former regular who has moved to WA was back in town.  I was pretty wiped out after the long walk on a very warm, humid day, so didn't do much until dinner.  Made stuffed squash, which is pretty labor intensive but quite tasty.  We watched the movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on AppleTV; it was about a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment