Friday, August 26, 2016

Okay, I've been slack the last few days ... not much to tell.  More of the same.  We've each gone about our own thing -- Susan organizing and cleaning out what and where she wants and me doing my thing.  Frankly I'm feeling a little uneasiness.  Not sure if she feels I'm supposed to be helping her do what she's doing ... and since I haven't been asked to participate or what I thought about it until after it's done, I've tried to just stay out of the way.  I'd rather that she would take a more deliberate approach and that she'd start walking to try to get (and stay) healthy.  We have a limited window to do some of the things I'd like us to do, and if she's not healthy and fit, we can't do some -- maybe any -- of those things together.  I'm happy doing some things on my own, but I'd like us to do some things together and not just be two old people living in the same house.  There's some distance right now; maybe something we have to address sooner rather than later.  Maybe it's just me?  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment