Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fortunately I went to bed early last night so I could get up at 5:30 and be ready to go to my walking group early.  Even the dogs thought it was reeeeallllly early -- it was the first time I ever remember that they were still asleep when I walked up to open their crates.  We had a small walking group, but it was good getting out ... my first day to walk in the heat and humidity after having been spoiled by cool beach walks at Cannon Beach. Went to Farmers Market and got a few veggies, then came home and mowed the soggy patch in front.  Finished the Silva book (which Susan had done a night or two ago) and went shopping for a clear box to put CB shells in for Maren.  Leftovers for dinner.

Today Susan spent most of the day on the computer organizing our bank drafts for our newer bank account.  It really needed to be done.  However, since she was on the computer all day, I couldn't be on it.  So my routine was changed, but I handled it with grace and aplomb.  I can foresee that sharing the computer at suitable times for each of us is one thing we'll have to work on.  I'm sure there will be others, but we hopefully have some years to work things like this out.  Keeps life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment