Thursday, August 4, 2016
Back to the routine ... sorta. This morning I got up and went to coffee with my former colleagues and mentors. It was a fun time, as usual. When I returned, I went to the grocery store to get that out of the way. Susan was into her first "real" day of retirement because school started today without her. We had an easy lunch, then read and took naps. She worked some cleaning and organizing, and I read a little more, then began working on catching up on this blog. Later went to a meeting at my old fraternity house at MSU, then came back to grill burgers for dinner. We watched a show from a Netflix series, which we began last night. It's clear that we'll have some interesting days ahead as we adjust to life in not just the summer off, but in retirement. So far, so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment