Saturday, August 20, 2016

Got up early (for me) and rolled out to get my lab work done for my annual physical.  That was my most significant contribution to mankind today.  Susan left after lunch to go to her mom's for a visit and a DYW meeting Sat. morning.  This afternoon I went to the grocery store and to George's to visit with the boys and get caught up on life in 'Vegas.  Had leftovers for dinner, while watching the Olympics.  Bolt is amazing!  Glad I was around to witness his accomplishments.  Then -- thanks to my son's reminder -- I turned over to the NFL Network and watched State's Dak Prescott continue to eat the NFL alive ... 2 TD passing and 2 more running and incredibly high completion rate while playing for a half.  Those stupid MF's in the NFL!  As in many cases, they just buy into their preconceived notions and hate being encumbered with empirical evidence to the contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment